Sophisticated Planning Strategies Team
We partner with a dedicated team of experts from Northwestern Mutual’s home office that has more than 200 years of combined expertise in planning and designing solutions for high-net-worth clients. This team will work with you and your team of experts, including attorneys, and accountants, among others, to deliver and implement a customized plan addressing wealth management and preservation, business succession and exit planning, legacy needs, charitable goals, and retirement planning. We specialize in solutions for the following kinds of clients:
Individuals/families with any of the following planning needs:
- Planning for second marriages/blended families
- Providing for grandchildren (or future generations) using dynasty trusts
- Planning with qualified plan or IRA assets
- Planning for a special-needs beneficiary
- Charitable planning
Business owners with any of the following planning needs:
- Business succession or exit planning
- Developing key employee retention strategies, including non-qualified plans
- Implementing qualified plans
Executives with any of the following planning needs:
- Non-qualified deferred compensation
- Equity compensation, including stock options
- Estate planning
- Income tax strategies
Brian Henning J.D.
Kelli J. Stiles J.D.
Vice President – Concierge Planning
Lisa Belli-Fuchs CPA®
Senior Director – Concierge Planning
Todd L. Beaird J.D., LL.M
Anh Bishop J.D., CFP®
Carolyn Brannan England J.D.
Alyssa Chance J.D.
Patrick A. Hoffman J.D., LL.M
Robert J. Hopkins J.D., CLU®, CFP® ChFC®
Eva Victor J.D., LL.M.
Matt Boyd CPA®
Naveen Dharmalingam CFA®, CFP®, CLU®, ChFC®
Tina Farhat CFP®, WMCP®, RICP®
Tyler Link CFP® , ChFC®
Adam Molitor CFP®
Stefanie Nolte CPA®
Dan Sievert CLTC®